NIT bracket announcement

arliepro

This completely shows that the NCAA had (and still has) absolutely no respect for Nebraska. At this point I honestly couldn't blame the guys if they just said forget it this season is over. Just to add to this because I know we'll have to play this game I can't wait to see how the NU Media Relations Department is going to put a positive spin on this travesty.

Edited by aksarben

According to the NIT, these teams had better seasons than the Big Ten's No. 4 seed, which finished 22-10 and 13-5 in the conference:

1. Notre Dame 20-14
  2. Penn State 21-13
  3. Oregon 22-12
  4. Marquette 19-13
  5. Baylor 18-14
  6. Mississippi State 22-11
  7. Middle Tennessee 24-7
  8. Louisville 20-13
  9. USC 23-11
  10. Western Kentucky 24-10
  11. Stanford 18-15
  12. Oklahoma State 19-14
  13. St. Mary's 28-5
  14. Boise State 23-8
  15. LSU 17-14
  16. Utah 19-11

These are our peers:

1. Temple 17-15

2. Boston College 19-13

3. Washington 20-12

The 6, 7, and 8 seeds are all from mid-majors and low-majors. In other words, we're the worst of the worst from the power conferences, having finished tied for fourth in the Big Ten.

I have been living a delusion, doctor. Please increase my dose.

I’m writing Bill Moos and asking him to ask Delaney and NCAA some very tough questions.

im also going to ask Moos to hire me as “Associate AD for NCAA Ass kissing and Politics” 

Delaney obviously didn’t go to bat for the conference, the BTN didn’t either, if anything they fed into the national media’s rhetoric about our resume. 

1 minute ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

I’m writing Bill Moos and asking him to ask Delaney and NCAA some very tough questions.

im also going to ask Moos to hire me as “Associate AD for NCAA Ass kissing and Politics” 

Delaney obviously didn’t go to bat for the conference, the BTN didn’t either, if anything they fed into the national media’s rhetoric about our resume. 

Spot on, Delaney was all in for nothing but getting his name mentioned with Madison Square Garden.