Damn

Bugeaters1

23 minutes ago, redsteve said:

Just waiting until Monday when it's official that we're in the big dance.    :rolleyes:  

I think we're due for another commit. Need something to yap about. 

I have been putting stuff out that I thought may get some chatter going, but i guess I was wrong.

15 hours ago, redsteve said:

Just waiting until Monday when it's official that we're in the big dance.    :rolleyes:  

I think we're due for another commit. Need something to yap about. 

We signed the 4 girls early.  How many scholarships are still open for 2018/2019?  To keep from overloading a single class, would it make more sense to look for transfers at 

this point?  Maybe, a graduate transfer to lend some depth to the post position for a year?  Any chance Rachel will play in less pain next year?

1 minute ago, 12dozen said:

We signed the 4 girls early.  How many scholarships are still open for 2018/2019?  To keep from overloading a single class, would it make more sense to look for transfers at 

this point?  Maybe, a graduate transfer to lend some depth to the post position for a year?  Any chance Rachel will play in less pain next year?

We have 12 players now, we lose three, that leaves 9. we have four coming in which would give us 13. Isn't the scholly limit 15? if thats the case we would have two open. I wonder if Veerbeek will play some at the 5.

1 hour ago, 12dozen said:

well, dlrk made a comment on rachel's knees in one of his posts not long ago. along the lines of making that tough decision (it's not a question of "if" but "when" re: continuation of her career). unless some unforeseen procedure comes along that may help those knees, i am guessing things don't get any easier. ?

Edited by whoopdeedoo

46 minutes ago, whoopdeedoo said:

well, dlrk made a comment on rachel's knees in one of his posts not long ago. along the lines of making that tough decision (it's not a question of "if" but "when" re: continuation of her career). unless some unforeseen procedure comes along that may help those knees, i am guessing things don't get any easier. ?

I don't know....kind of wonder if Rachel will/can  continue. All the pain, discomfort, aggregation, etc etc...hard to deal with on a continual basis. Makes you wonder if it's worth it and... is it in her own best interest/health to keep playing?  

Certainly above all, hope she can continue play...she's such a good team mate.  She's very much one of the Husker family.

6 minutes ago, redsteve said:

I don't know....kind of wonder if Rachel will/can  continue. All the pain, discomfort, aggregation, etc etc...hard to deal with on a continual basis. Makes you wonder if it's worth it and... is it in her own best interest/health to keep playing?  

Certainly above all, hope she can continue play...she's such a good team mate.  She's very much one of the Husker family.

And tough as nails.