NCAA or bust.

So I know next season isn't really the focus of Nebrasketball over the next two hours... but does anyone have an idea what we do if Jordy transfers? We'll have no bigs outside of Tanner, who doesn't appear to be big or talented enough to be a true Big Ten player, and Heiman, who will need a couple years before he's physically ready.

I felt like our team was at its best this year when Jordy only played 10 minutes and Duby didn't play at all. We actually defended and rebounded better with Cope and Roby at 4-5. But I still think we could use an actual big man to contribute 10-15 minutes a night.

4 minutes ago, HuskerPower #nato73 said:

Don't rule out Jordy's continued development, he has only played basketball a few years.  I think he will be back.

I'm not writing him off as a transfer yet. But if the rumors that his family was pressuring him to leave mid-season were true, I think it's entirely possible they'll try to do the same during the offseason. I do think Jordy looked happy since his return, so I hope he does come back.

Edited by Cookie Miller Wasn't Dirty

44 minutes ago, Cookie Miller Wasn't Dirty said:

I'm not writing him off as a transfer yet. But if the rumors that his family was pressuring him to leave mid-season were true, I think it's entirely possible they'll try to do the same during the offseason. I do think Jordy looked happy since his return, so I hope he does come back.

I don't know...the tweets I receive from Jordy seems to reflect that he is a pretty happy man.

10 minutes ago, Huskers/Cubs said:

If I was NU I would consider boycotting the NIT. I understand NU was a bubble team, but to get a 5th seed and no home game is an absolute slap in the face. NU basketball is the Rodney Dangerfield of college hoops: NO RESPECT!

It wasn't a slap in the face but a kick in the groin.