Michigan (25-7) vs. Nebraska (22-9) game thread

3 minutes ago, PimpMario said:
17 minutes ago, B1G Red said:
Watching this game felt a lot like watching the game against Baylor in 2014. The moment just seemed way too big for us. 

We also shat the bed against OSU in the tournament

It starts to make you wonder whether or not there is some type of deficiency in the process employed to prepare for these types of games. It is above my head as to what that deficiency would be.

46 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

Why is the offseason going to be tense?

Potentially guys leaving/thinking about transferring.  Possibly ending the season on a sour note whichever tournament we go into.  I don't know on what level the Jordy situation is resolved.   Potentially a feeling of "starting all over again" if there are multiple high profile departures.  Unknowns involving Miles's contract extension

"sure to be tense" wasn't the right choice of words on my part.....   It will for sure be tense for me as a fan, but I imagine the players handle things like that better than the average armchair coaching fan  

Edited by Mr. Red

1 hour ago, B1G Red said:

It starts to make you wonder whether or not there is some type of deficiency in the process employed to prepare for these types of games. It is above my head as to what that deficiency would be.

Exactly... our problems are now confined to these postseason tournament type situations. Used to be all big games, but I've seen a big improvement in that area this year. Still makes no sense to me why we consistently shit the bed like this. It's embarrassing to no end. This was our chance. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (you can tell by the number of extra consonants how frustrated I am) 

1 hour ago, PimpMario said:
1 hour ago, hskr4life said:

Orrrrrr that we have done enough looking at our overall body of work to earn the right to play in the dance.  That is my personal opinion.

I mean... The committee aren't computers... They are humans. Metrics say we are out. But maybe the humans will put us in.

Yeah, I feel like we were in with a respectable showing or a win today. We had our golden opportunity, but this was a revenge show out by Michigan today and I gotta give them respect. It's just hella frustrating because my gut says we're out. And SOLIDLY out. We already had a lot of things working against us, human or otherwise. R.I.P.

That said, I'll support the hell outta this club, I love the hell out of these guys, and ill be at the selection show showing if they have it. Whatever i can do. Let's go win the NIT and get at least something to show for this fantastic team we had in 17-18. They deserve that at the very least. 

Everything we are dealing with now we've put on our own head, we deserve what shit we're getting now :(