Monday I have Friday on my Mind

cipsucks

Okay, here's the deal.  I know Hampton is an hour drive from Lincoln and 90 minutes from Omaha, so my expectations aren't high for participation from y'all.  But, if people want to make the drive to Conlee's, I'll make great munchies (free of charge, mind you) for the game Friday.  After we beat Michigan State Saturday, you can have the best prime rib of your lives.  For Sunday, I'll come up with something.  (Probably free beer after we win, gotta clear that one with Mrs. cip).

I just need to know if anyone might come Friday.  Hate to make a bunch of food and have no one here to eat it.  :)

I've got a really good feeling about this weekend!

I've been thinking about it all day, gonna be a rough week. We're not the only ones either -  something that stuck out to me when the players were celebrating after the win last night and whoever broke down the huddle (Evan Taylor maybe?) said something along the lines of "We're not done, tournament starts Friday". I think these guys still have a massive chip on their shoulders, and I love it.

51 minutes ago, Ashfan said:

Since we have been playing trivia in some of the other threads the Easybeats song Friday on my Mind was written by George Young, the guitar player of the Easybeats and the older brother of Angus and Malcolm Young, who formed AC/DC.

The Golant Pistons did an interesting remake of Friday On My Mind if you are into the punk scene of the late 70's and early 80's.  (Off the album We Do Em Are Way)

41 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

I'm open for it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would if I were closer.  Add in daughter and son-in-law are having a gender reveal party Saturday I just can't make it work.

And yes I have enough pull at the winery that IF the party should fall during the game.  The game WILL be on at the winery.

I know it'll take a bit of faith, but... I'm free for anything Saturday. I'll be working during the Friday game, but I'll probably sneak away and of course, listen to ol KP on the call. Best I can do until I can get to a tv. 

Saturday off tho! I'm up for anything! Always welcome other kindred souls to suffer in nebrasketball fandom with B)