Big Ten Tournament

HuskerFever

43 minutes ago, Jugular said:

I think Iowa will beat Michigan. Iowa can score it as good as anyone and they are playing well

Iowa struggles to defend the 3.  Michigan shoots the 3 well.  Illinois is one of the worst 3 point shooting teams in the Big 10.  They shot nearly 50 %. Iowa won the game at the free throw line.  I think Michigan wins. 

9 hours ago, TimSmiles said:

iowa is better than their record, but michigan is still the better team. it should be a close game if iowa plays like they did today.

8 hours ago, Cazzie22 said:

Michigan is on a roll and Iowa does not defend.  Michigan, and we had better play a very good game to defeat them.

I’d take Michigan in 2OT

Second Round Point Spreads

• Maryland -2.5 vs Wisconsin
  • Michigan -9 vs Iowa
  • Penn St -5.5 vs Northwestern
  • Indiana -6 vs Rutgers

Definitely like Wisky & PSU, even though it doesn't sound like Watkins will play, as NW and Md have been struggling down the stretch.

Not as sure on the other 2 games. Leaning toward Indiana and giving the points and maybe Iowa getting points but Michigan to win outright. 

It happens every year - a couple of the teams/underdogs that have already played on the neutral floor at the tournament get off to a fast start and a big lead against a team that had the bye(s) and is playing its first game of the tournament - could see Iowa doing that tonight before UM takes control.

Hopefully that doesn't happen to us Friday - very important to start strongly in this type of environment with so much on the line.