Big Ten Tournament

HuskerFever

Last night I remember someone on the show lamenting on how Nebraska is expected to win and what pressure that puts on them and how will they respond. How often you hear that for a 4 to 4.5 point underdog?  Sure they're seeded 4th, but no one expects them to win - except, well us.  Heck even KenPom can't get this team's potential right.   No one has all season, and honestly I think Nebraska has shown it plays better with that monkey on the back and feeds off that lack of respect.  

Floppin Brad Davidson with two really good positionings so far and it has resulted in two blocks.  Honestly, they were less of a flop than most of his supposed "charges."

Do you think it's kind of a "Boy who flopped charge" effect right now?  He is known for trying to draw those charges and flopping a little bit.  Does that now hurt him going forward?

The instant Wisconsin's game ended yesterday I said today would be a war.

They played each other five days ago and msu squeaked it out.

Wisconsin matches up well.  And they're showing it.

...and yes, we should be rooting for the badgers.  Take care of business today and tomorrow and make the final.  Who cares who we beat?

15 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Floppin Brad Davidson with two really good positionings so far and it has resulted in two blocks.  Honestly, they were less of a flop than most of his supposed "charges."

Do you think it's kind of a "Boy who flopped charge" effect right now?  He is known for trying to draw those charges and flopping a little bit.  Does that now hurt him going forward?

It hurts him for now, but they’ll start going his way more and I’ll hate him more as he becomes an upperclassman.

9 minutes ago, kleitus said:

The instant Wisconsin's game ended yesterday I said today would be a war.

They played each other five days ago and msu squeaked it out.

Wisconsin matches up well.  And they're showing it.

...and yes, we should be rooting for the badgers.  Take care of business today and tomorrow and make the final.  Who cares who we beat?

If you make the final at 24-9 tomorrow, I don’t care if your beating Marist in the semifinals, you’re in.