Big Ten Tournament

HuskerFever

Just now, Cookie Miller Wasn't Dirty said:

Not a big deal IMO. The committee is watching and knows how the game went down. The narrative of Michigan's dominance doesn't change, which is what we really needed out of this.

100 percent agree.  For the casual, box score checker, this game was a 9 point game.

For the committee, this game was no closer than our game against Michigan I would assume.  It was 18 at one point.  18!!!  This is the best thing that could have happened for us.

Edited by hskr4life

3 hours ago, hskr4life said:

100 percent agree.  For the casual, box score checker, this game was a 9 point game.

For the committee, this game was no closer than our game against Michigan I would assume.  It was 18 at one point.  18!!!  This is the best thing that could have happened for us.

agree, hopefully this puts us back to where we were after the Penn State win.  Where that was can be debated I guess but I think it was a whole lot closer to being in than out.

26 minutes ago, Huskerone said:

agree, hopefully this puts us back to where we were after the Penn State win.  Where that was can be debated I guess but I think it was a whole lot closer to being in than out.

Yep.  Obviously Lunardi thinks we’re a lot closer or thought we were a lot closer 4 days ago then he led on.

4 hours ago, hskr4life said:

Difference was Michigan made FTs against us and today the MSG staff will need to check the plexiglass for cracks.