Big Ten Tournament

HuskerFever

1 hour ago, hskr4life said:

WOW!  Lee Bo just tweeted that Bruce R is in MSG for Huskers vs Michigan!

This is getting weird. I understand a couple of Lincoln games. But NYC? Is he just staying in NYC for 1.5 weeks for the big east tournament too? I wouldn't think he could do that as a full time AD. Maybe I'm missing something. 

1 hour ago, HuskerActuary said:

This is getting weird. I understand a couple of Lincoln games. But NYC? Is he just staying in NYC for 1.5 weeks for the big east tournament too? I wouldn't think he could do that as a full time AD. Maybe I'm missing something. 

Committee goes to a lot of games. Where better to go today than the BIG tournament. He's there for seeding purposes on other teams, not just to see us.

3 minutes ago, 49r said:

Go Penn State!  Go Rutgers!

I'm sick and tired of always seeing the same teams in the Big Ten Tournament finals.  If it can't be us to break that up, then I want it to be one of those guys.  Good Luck Nits and Knights!

I have this bad feeling Penn State wins and sneaks into the tournament ahead of us. So, no, not Penn State this year.