Big Ten Tournament

HuskerFever

Just now, PimpMario said:
2 minutes ago, NUtball said:

They had been, but I wouldn't particularly describe this effort today as very good.  Hopefully they play the same tomorrow.

Yeah... I just hope they aren't ready to go at tip and we aren't Rusty. We have to come out ready to play

Yep.  Need to jump on them from the start and make them play catch up.

31 minutes ago, 49r said:

The worst part about playing Michigan tomorrow is it's going to be a virtual home game for them, they'll definitely have the crowd advantage...

Yep, aside from sparty folks that will be there.  They won't be overly vocal obviously.  I really hope I am wrong about how this sets up.  

15 minutes ago, Handy Johnson said:

I think Bruce Rasmussen will be out Ace in the hole and lobby long and hard to get us in, regardless of where we finish. THAT being said, winning the whole damn thing would make next week oh so much more pleasant...

why would the AD of our rival push for us to make the tournament?

Just now, TimSmiles said:

why would the AD of our rival push for us to make the tournament?

Have you not listened to him when he was interviewed on all those radio programs?  Honestly he sounds like our biggest asset right now.  He will push for us because he thinks we are deserving.  When it comes to decisions like that, the rival thing goes out the window.  Besides, us getting in makes his school look better anyways.

Setting up great for NU.  

We get a slightly tired Michigan team that worked a lot harder than they thought they would.   Maybe  that brings down their confidence a bit.   Furthermore when we beat them it will be a quad 1 win.   Had we played Iowa tomorrow that would not be the case.  

Just now, ZAYWHAT! said:

So last time we played Michigan , Wagner only scored 2 points or something like that.   I think it was one of roby’s first games starting and Wagner was shut out practically.   What do you think Michigan is going to try amd do differently tomorrow?

Score more points than us.:D