uneblinstu's postgame chatter: Vol: 10; ed: 31 - Penn St.

uneblinstu

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:01 PM, NUtball said:

On the replay of the view from under the basket, he did appear to say something, but I find it highly doubtful it was worthy of a T.

In the Providence/Xavier game tonight a Providence player was called for traveling, which was the incorrect call, but the player went off and I can't figure out how he didn't get a technical. He looked at the ref and said "bullsh**" and followed that up a waving of his arm and another "bulsh**!". Nothing was called even though he clearly deserved it. Palmer or Copeland would've gotten ejected and faced 2 game suspensions.

1 hour ago, rr52 said:

In the Providence/Xavier game tonight a Providence player was called for traveling, which was the incorrect call, but the player went off and I can't figure out how he didn't get a technical. He looked at the ref and said "bullsh**" and followed that up a waving of his arm and another "bulsh**!". Nothing was called even though he clearly deserved it. Palmer or Copeland would've gotten ejected and faced 2 game suspensions.

It's the B.S. of the Big Ten refs that explains just about anything to do with the B1G's nonsense, well, almost all of it.... this week's conference tourney in NYC is all Delany all the time.

13 hours ago, rr52 said:

Saw that.  Kind of thought the same thing.