BIG 10 Tournament

Bugeaters1

I don’t know what there is on different systems, but DirecTv has alternate BTN channels- (BTN- 610, BTN ALT- 610-1, 610-2, 610-3, 610-4) i don’t understand why BTN don’t use those channels for these games.  The only time I have ever seen them used is for football games in the fall.  
Exactly why not use those channels.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don’t know what there is on different systems, but DirecTv has alternate BTN channels- (BTN- 610, BTN ALT- 610-1, 610-2, 610-3, 610-4) i don’t understand why BTN don’t use those channels for these games.  The only time I have ever seen them used is for football games in the fall.  
I have dish, I'll look at the rsn. When I get home tonight.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

On 2/26/2018 at 4:16 PM, royalfan said:

Why is this tournament being played the same time as the men, a week early?  Seems to make absolutely no sense to me, when they could have televised the entire thing next week on BTN.  Also, why make the women compact their schedule for no logical reason?  Seems so dumb that there has to be a logical reason.  Anyone know what it is?

This is the Big Ten we're talking about, that's why.  Nothing they do makes sense.  Two football divisions, playing in New York etc. etc. etc.

How far did your team have to travel for the tourney?

I am a disgruntled (with the Big10) IU fan who enjoys your forum . :)

2 hours ago, Nat Hill IV said:

This is the Big Ten we're talking about, that's why.  Nothing they do makes sense.  Two football divisions, playing in New York etc. etc. etc.

How far did your team have to travel for the tourney?

I am a disgruntled (with the Big10) IU fan who enjoys your forum . :)

Something like 1100 miles for the men.  Indy isn't horrible for the women.

21 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

Something like 1100 miles for the men.  Indy isn't horrible for the women.

We drove to Indy 4 yrs. ago, and it was 12 hr. drive. 765 miles give or take. Got to see Hannible Missouri. and Tom Sawyer. Stopped in Pres. Lincoln's hometown in Illinois.

Edited by Bugeaters1

3 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

OSU beat Rutgers and Minnesota beat the beaks where goofuston had 48. Better hope that Blunder can keep her healthy, or wise Iowa will lose a lot of games.

Gustafson dominated in the game. Shot 19 of 26 from the field with 15 rebounds and only 1 turnover. To me, she is the best player in the conference.  Iowa had the ball with 10 seconds left with Doyle dribbling the ball the length of the court. Minnesota provided excellent defense and forced up a weak 3 point shot in the last second. 

1 minute ago, Tinpanalley said:

Gustafson dominated in the game. Shot 19 of 26 from the field with 15 rebounds and only 1 turnover. To me, she is the best player in the conference.  Iowa had the ball with 10 seconds left with Doyle dribbling the ball the length of the court. Minnesota provided excellent defense and forced up a weak 3 point shot in the last second. 

Thats why I say Bluder better hope that she stays healthy.