Penn St (19-11) at Nebraska (21-9) Game Thread

tcp

...uh-oh.

Just heard on the pregame show from Tim that roby got food poisoning the other night and was throwing up all night. Hope he feels better and can get some minutes this afternoon. Tim said the starting lineup would have a bit of a "senior flavor " so the minutes will definitely be different. 

1 minute ago, Wolv77 said:

...uh-oh.

Just heard on the pregame show from Tim that roby got food poisoning the other night and was throwing up all night. Hope he feels better and can get some minutes this afternoon. Tim said the starting lineup would have a bit of a "senior flavor " so the minutes will definitely be different. 

I had that once, And I thought I was going to die. It took me over a year to eat any gizzards.

Edited by Bugeaters1

2 minutes ago, Wolv77 said:

...uh-oh.

Ugh so Nebrasketball like isn't it?

We should be in Clap clap clap clap clap, We should be in Clap clap clap clap clap, We should be in Clap clap clap clap clap, We should be in Clap clap clap clap clap, We should be in Clap clap clap clap clap, We should be in Clap clap clap clap clap, We should be in Clap clap clap clap clap, We should be in Clap clap clap clap clap, We should be in Clap clap clap clap clap,