Interesting Poll

PAhusker

Well, seeing as how we are a definite lock to not make the dance this year, and probably won't make it next year, either...and seeing as how Tubby's Gophs are currently top-10 RPI, are healthy and look to make a decent run in this year's tournament...

...I'd say it's a near stone cold lock that Tubby's gonna get to the sweet 16 before Miles does.

Well, seeing as how we are a definite lock to not make the dance this year, and probably won't make it next year, either...and seeing as how Tubby's Gophs are currently top-10 RPI, are healthy and look to make a decent run in this year's tournament...

...I'd say it's a near stone cold lock that Tubby's gonna get to the sweet 16 before Miles does.

Unless he doesn't get there this year.  And if he doesn't get there with this year's squad ...

I still like Minny this year, in spite of their little min(ny)i-slump. Only the NW loss was a bad loss (and their only bad loss of the year so far), and it was on the road. The rest were close to top teams. Anyone thinking Minny isn't a threat to hit the final 16 this year isn't paying attention.

We're about to get a taste of how good this team is in a couple of days.

Unless he doesn't get there this year.  And if he doesn't get there with this year's squad ...

...if he doesn't get there with this year's squat, I'm afraid his days at Minnesota may be numbered.

But this is a team that has sweet 16 (maybe even elite 8) written all over it.

I still like Minny this year, in spite of their little min(ny)i-slump. Only the NW loss was a bad loss (and their only bad loss of the year so far), and it was on the road. The rest were close to top teams. Anyone thinking Minny isn't a threat to hit the final 16 this year isn't paying attention.

We're about to get a taste of how good this team is in a couple of days.

If there's ever the college basketball equivalent of a slump-buster, Nebrasketball is the definition of it.

I watched a portion of the Minn v Wisc game on BTN replay while working out.  I was amazed at the depth and the type of athletes that Minnesota has; yet they do not seem to play to that depth and their skill set.  Does that make sense?  I would think that the Gophers would play at a much faster pace.  Perhaps they were forced to play a slow pace due to the Wisconsin game plan, but it sure looked like Tubby was not getting much out of the talent that they have.  JMHO.