Penn State vs. Nebraska game thread

Bugeaters1

2 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Does anyone think we can beat Maryland?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes!!!!!!    This could prove to be a good tune-up game for the Maryland rematch.   PSU's pressure got to us; but that might be a good experience before meeting Maryland, and they got a lot more steals and turnovers, but was made up by our own defense and rebounding, which was almost double Maryland's, 60 rbs vs 31.   Matt and Jeff were talking a little bit about the game and they were wondering if Maryland wasn't getting run down a little from the grind.  We have the deeper roster and bench.  No doubt we'll have to bring our 'A' Game to beat Maryland at home; and shoot better.

What is Washington and Stallworth’s injury status?  Lots of pressure on Whitish and Kate Sunday to play big minutes.  Nice to have the double bye but don’t relish facing Indiana.
Bri's is an ankle sprang, I'm just guessing here but I think Washington's was a dislocated shoulder. From the way she was hold her arm, and what my wife heard Maddie ask her.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk