The Happy Place Thread

cipsucks

I was realistic about us trying to win out.  I appreciate the success we've had.  Hasn't come around that often...not often at all really.  Yeah, I was as mad and frustrated as most through most of the game today and after, but I saw and see us as a good team with some weaknesses. Can't imagine any dramatic changes for the better at this point of the season.  I will simply root for them to win the next, and then the next........................

6 minutes ago, WestOHusker said:

No joke, my brother, and father both made reference to this scene immediately following the game.. Don't think we've gotten to the point where winning the conference tourney is a must, but I did get a good chuckle. Classic scene

We're fine. I'm not a Packers fan but........ R-E-L-A-X (if you're not relaxed) 

If someone would have told me, "Skers will make the tournament, potentially Dayton, which is still the tournament and I would 100% embrace,  if they win 2 home games and have to beat Michigan on a neutral court to make the dance, would you take it?" 

Is a frog's a$$ water tight?!?!?!? DUH!!!!!

Some may say, but we're not guaranteed in if we do that, and I agree, but....... I think "Bruce and Boyz" would get a 13-5, 23 win B1G team in.  

**More positivity alert**....... We have a Tier 1 win  :)  

Edited by SkersHoops

3 hours ago, jimmykc said:

Although you've made progress, jimmy, looks like there's still work to be done on the embed thing....    ;)