Michigan State chatter

Bugeaters1

With Michigan State beating Michigan today, I'm beginning to wonder if the Huskers can win at MSU. At one point MSU only had like 8 or 9 players healthy, the last game I watched it seemed that the same amount was on the bench. And then I got to thinking has the Huskers ever beaten MSU at home?

12 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

With Michigan State beating Michigan today, I'm beginning to wonder if the Huskers can win at MSU. At one point MSU only had like 8 or 9 players healthy, the last game I watched it seemed that the same amount was on the bench. And then I got to thinking has the Huskers ever beaten MSU at home?   Nebraska 71.  Michigan St 67.  January 8,  2015

imo, msu is comparable to the huskers when it comes to contribution. comes from just about everyone--------and, you really don't know who might have the hot hand for a game. huskers will have to find some offense--------i will guess it is going to take at least scoring into the 60's for a shot at a 'w'. wouldn't surprise me at all if the freshman Cooks causes problems for the huskers. didn't standout against michigan, but, i have watched her play some pretty impressive games. mccutcheon will probably give hannah all she can handle. i thought she did a pretty good job against flaherty from michigan, but, flaherty still got 20 (i think 6 were free throws). another game where Cain is going to have to play smart. can't afford to get into foul trouble. 

think it will be important for huskers to get at least one of these road games against msu/indiana. not going to be easy.