Rutgers (12-14) vs. Nebraska (18-8) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

18 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

Michigan State wins!!!...which means, if the standings hold, we should avoid Purdue in the Big Semis!!!  Yes, I am counting we get the 4 seed and that we beat whoever we play in the quarters because damn it, we are better then whoever we play!!!

I’m thinkin the same thing. And I do not want to be 3rd at this point much rather play Michigan than penn state. Better rip worse team better matchup for us

24 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

Michigan State wins!!!...which means, if the standings hold, we should avoid Purdue in the Big Semis!!!  Yes, I am counting we get the 4 seed and that we beat whoever we play in the quarters because damn it, we are better then whoever we play!!!

I ran the Big Ten generator, and there is a scenario where we can still win the conference.   I have a better chance of winning the lottery than it happening,  but it's possible. 

1 hour ago, Wolv77 said:

Somebody really needs to teach me how to add pictures on this site, I'm young but it's just impossible. I've tried before and the pics are always too large pixel wise to post. Any help appreciated! There are so many opportunities I've missed... I'm quite the photographer ;)

Tweet and embed the tweet. Else there are a lot of image sharing sites and just pasting in the image or link would work

3 minutes ago, colhusker said:

That has been my point, we shouldn't be.  But if we don't win vs Maryland doesn't really matter.  Thus one game at a time.

That’s not true we would need to lose two or probably three games to not get the 4 seed if we lose one or regular season game the big ten tournament games will be extremely important. And chances are we are going to lose one or two games. If we don’t then we’re looking at seeding so unless we go 1-3 or worse this is crucial 

18 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

Tweet and embed the tweet. Else there are a lot of image sharing sites and just pasting in the image or link would work

Ah, yes. That's an easy fix. Or Instagram or whatever. I could just go nuts on there, but if I'm honest I probably already post too much on Twitter. ?

Thanks dude.