Legends Weekend

soxnskers

There are around 40-50 guys that will be back.

Friday they'll be able to watch the guys practice and there is a reception that night.

I think in addition to the guys walking on court at halftime you'll have someone speak.

This is their 6th annual. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think @hhcdave put together the first unofficial Legends weekend (which was before my time)

2 hours ago, Silverbacked1 said:

And some of the OOOOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDD guys come back.  Love that when they have some of those guys from the 40's now, used to be the 30's but I think there aren't any left.

Then some times a guy walks out that never played or just a little bit and everybody goes to their phones to see who it is.;)

Yeah, I remember a Brendy Lee sighting about 10 years ago.

And then there's the answer to the age-old question: "Yes, Virginia. There was another Piatkowski."

Edited by jayschool

I sure would like to see Rich King come back some year. To my knowledge he hasn’t returned since his playing days, but I could be wrong. He’s one of my favorite players and was a big reason I became a fan of Nebraska basketball. He came to my church his senior year in high school when I was in 6th grade and thought that was the coolest thing getting to meet him.  I’ve been hooked ever since.