Sign in to follow this  
49r

Hate Will Never Win

I think we can disagree with what or what is not going on at the campus and how the team may or may not respond to it.  To me the biggest takeaways is that I think we can all agree on is that the chemistry reports this year were not lip service and that this team, especially when you compare it to other teams or athletic departments in the conference, has a character that can make you proud beyond the wins and loses. 

3 hours ago, hhcdimes said:

I think we can disagree with what or what is not going on at the campus and how the team may or may not respond to it.  To me the biggest takeaways is that I think we can all agree on is that the chemistry reports this year were not lip service and that this team, especially when you compare it to other teams or athletic departments in the conference, has a character that can make you proud beyond the wins and loses. 

Well said.

For sure - I only brought it up because it reinforces to me the importance of what the basketball team is doing on campus, and there was some discussion on here about whether they were just giving the guy the attention he wants.