This is Why I Don't Like Adidas...

HuskerFever

Wait!  Suh's Nike store will be On-Campus?  :ph34r:

Technically, yes. It will be located within the site of the former Nebraska Bookstore, which was purchased by UNL.

No, it's not on campus.

UNL bought the property, so it is technically 'on' campus.

I don't think so, but even if it were, now that they don't own it anymore it'd now be off campus again.

Technically, yes. It will be located within the site of the former Nebraska Bookstore, which was purchased by UNL.

No, it's not on campus.

I don't think so, but even if it were, now that they don't own it anymore it'd now be off campus again.

UNL will own the vast majority of the site. Suh's company is buying 17-19k sq. ft. out of the 70,000 square feet in the Nebraska Bookstore. The fact is that UNL owns the rest of the block, so roughly 90% of the block is totally 'on' campus for all intents & purposes. Conversely, the other side of it, technically, the Nike store will be surrounded by UNL campus but not 'in' the actual campus. It's a matter of perspective on how you view it. 

No, it's not on campus.

UNL will own the vast majority of the site. Suh's company is buying 17-19k sq. ft. out of the 70,000 square feet in the Nebraska Bookstore. The fact is that UNL owns the rest of the block, so roughly 90% of the block is totally 'on' campus for all intents & purposes. Conversely, the other side of it, technically, the Nike store will be surrounded by UNL campus but not 'in' the actual campus. It's a matter of perspective on how you view it. 

When it comes to contracts, technicalities mean quite a bit

No, it's not on campus.

When it comes to contracts, technicalities mean quite a bit

Oh, really; please do tell... smh

<_<  :blink:  :ph34r:

All things aside (Nike vs. Adidas), which black uniforms do you like better?

https://instagram.com/p/5hgeu_typS

All things aside (Nike vs. Adidas), which black uniforms do you like better?

Hate to say it, but I'll have to go with OSU's alt uniforms on this one now that I've seen them both in play. We sure like going with duct tape numbering, don't we?

Normy seems more like a 'Jolt' or, perhaps, 'Surge' kind of guy. Not sure what one would mix that with, though. Maybe Jolt & Surge together for that "jolt" of lightning and then a "surge" of energy. ;)

Is this stuff (Surge) available in Nebraska yet? I know they have brought it back but only in the Eastern part of the US.

Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OK0I4AO?keywords=surge&qid=1445528875&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=1-1

71Xb6J5HzoL._SX522_.jpg

we will have this soon in Nebraska, I believe it's set to hit here early next year.

We shouldn't feel too special... Here's an article on the Adidas all-black takeover with countless other teams sporting their version of the all-blacks: http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/118674/uniform-roundup-adidas-all-black-takeover-continues-with-nebraska-mississippi-state

What's next? Orange is the new black? ;)

We shouldn't feel too special... Here's an article on the Adidas all-black takeover with countless other teams sporting their version of the all-blacks: http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/118674/uniform-roundup-adidas-all-black-takeover-continues-with-nebraska-mississippi-state

What's next? Orange is the new black? ;)

adidas and their uniform designs are old news. Might as well spread out the 'love' for all to enjoy...  :blink: