This is Why I Don't Like Adidas...

HuskerFever

Who knows, maybe we'll be getting these in the near future.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8937595/golden-state-warriors-unveil-modern-short-sleeve-jerseys

nba_e_warriors_gb1_400.jpg

I actually looked into it.  We will not be getting these.  The college teams that most likely will be getting them this year are Kansas,  Louisville, UCLA, Baylor, and I think Michigan.

Nebraska is not a top tier team or brand recognized team. So, it will not be happening this year.

I suggest you all follow uni-watch.com if you are not already visiting the site on a daily basis.  It is probably the best site on the interent for uniform/sports apparel information.

Good, I think they are hideous.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8937595/golden-state-warriors-unveil-modern-short-sleeve-jerseys

I actually looked into it.  We will not be getting these.  The college teams that most likely will be getting them this year are Kansas,  Louisville, UCLA, Baylor, and I think Michigan.

Nebraska is not a top tier team or brand recognized team. So, it will not be happening this year.

I suggest you all follow uni-watch.com if you are not already visiting the site on a daily basis.  It is probably the best site on the interent for uniform/sports apparel information.

They really don't look much different than a normal jersey with a tight undershirt worn underneath.

Remember when Evansville used to wear sleeved jerseys?

5.jpg

Remember when Kansas had that bald point guard?

I remember taking a visit down to KU for baseball and meeting ole Jeff Boschee when they toured us through the Phog.

Remember when Kansas had those uniforms?  Those things are amazing.  Adidas has totally screwed up KU basektball jerseys.  The adidas ones sucks.  These NIKE ones, IMO, are one of the best looking uniforms ever created.  Besides the black Husker Hoops jerseys, of course.

5.jpg

I remember taking a visit down to KU for baseball and meeting ole Jeff Boschee when they toured us through the Phog.

Remember when Kansas had those uniforms?  Those things are amazing.  Adidas has totally screwed up KU basektball jerseys.  The adidas ones sucks.  These NIKE ones, IMO, are one of the best looking uniforms ever created.  Besides the black Husker Hoops jerseys, of course.

Ok, explain yourself...what makes the uniforms in the picture " the best looking uniforms ever created" and what makes their jerseys now suck?

They really don't look much different than a normal jersey with a tight undershirt worn underneath.

I see you're point but I'm still not a fan.

5.jpg

Ok, explain yourself...what makes the uniforms in the picture " the best looking uniforms ever created" and what makes their jerseys now suck?

Their new jerseys no longer use the same font as these uniforms.  The shorts are much better than the adidas ones too.  Ask any Jayhawk fan and they will tell you the same.

I do have to say that the current Kansas uniforms are probably better than most of the adidas uniforms that are out there. 

I was a big fan of the old KU uniforms because they were different.  You didn't see another school with anything similar to them.  I hate how Nike and Adidas have a uniform and then have a half dozen or so teams with the same exact uniforms. 

And like what somebody else said in the retro uniforms thread, I wish more schools would develop a good uniform and stick with it for several years.  Especially when they find a good one.

I do have to say that the current Kansas uniforms are probably better than most of the adidas uniforms that are out there. 

I was a big fan of the old KU uniforms because they were different.  You didn't see another school with anything similar to them.  I hate how Nike and Adidas have a uniform and then have a half dozen or so teams with the same exact uniforms. 

And like what somebody else said in the retro uniforms thread, I wish more schools would develop a good uniform and stick with it for several years.  Especially when they find a good one.

Our adidas uniforms are different from the adidas uniforms that Kansas wears.

Our adidas uniforms are different from the adidas uniforms that Kansas wears.

Yeah KU's are different and they seem to be the only Adidas school with that style.  Everybody else seems to have the same as Nebraska's.

Here is Michigan's, Louisville's, and NC State's.  All the same as Nebraska

michiganp.jpg

ncstate.jpg

louisville.jpg

• 3 weeks later...