Wisconsin pregame chatter

Bugeaters1

watched a good share of the osu-wisconsin game. turned the channel at a point in the first half when it appeared osu was on its way to a big lead. checked score in the third quarter and it was a game again. the 6'2" sophomore courtney fredrickson is a nice player. rather impressed with the hustle wisconsin put forth. much better than the other game i watched earlier in the season when wisconsin looked terrible and got blown out. if i have to make a prediction, i would say this will be a hard fought game and closer than fans may hope for----but, just win baby!

7 hours ago, whoopdeedoo said:

watched a good share of the osu-wisconsin game. turned the channel at a point in the first half when it appeared osu was on its way to a big lead. checked score in the third quarter and it was a game again. the 6'2" sophomore courtney fredrickson is a nice player. rather impressed with the hustle wisconsin put forth. much better than the other game i watched earlier in the season when wisconsin looked terrible and got blown out. if i have to make a prediction, i would say this will be a hard fought game and closer than fans may hope for----but, just win baby!

whoops is right.. ...Wisky has improved as the season has gone on, and recently has played OSU and Minn ,  to about 10 pt loses....and other B1G teams to closer games. They lost to Northwestern early, but beat them second time around.  Their overall record isn't so great, but they're getting better. 

Like said earlier...get to think the disapponiting loss to Maryland and the difficulties we had.....we'll show up with something to prove. It's a good motivator sometimes. 

would like to see nicea and maddie get stronger on the boards against wisconsin. i believe they only had 5 between them in the maryland game. that was rather disappointing.

in conference play, wisconsin has been scoring an average of 55.7ppg while holding opponents to 67.3ppg.

wisconsin has the lowest scoring average of any big ten team. if husker defense shows up once again, does wisconsin get out of the 40's???

if my figures are correct (11 games in Big Ten play) the husker defense has allowed one team, and that being Illinois, to score over their offensive average in conference play (+15). in 6 of the games, huskers held opponents into double digits below their average. 

Edited by whoopdeedoo