uneblinstu's postgame chatter: Vol: 10; ed: 26 - @ Minnesota

uneblinstu

Offense = Sharp

Defense = Inconsistent - closer to bad then good

Roby = Rock star

Remainder of the team on offense = Very, very solid.

Hey, win and move on.  Heck, I don't even know who we play next...seriously.  Can't worry about two games in advance.  Can't worry about the tournament (either the Big Ten or NCAA).  We just need to take care of business and win the game in front of us.  If we continue to win each game...the rest will take care of itself.  Others can start and respond to those concerns.  I will simply worry about the game in front of us.

Just now, huskercwg said:

Offense = Sharp

Defense = Inconsistent - closer to bad then good

Roby = Rock star

Remainder of the team on offense = Very, very solid.

Hey, win and move on.  Heck, I don't even know who we play next...seriously.  Can't worry about two games in advance.  Can't worry about the tournament (either the Big Ten or NCAA).  We just need to take care of business and win the game in front of us.  If we continue to win each game...the rest will take care of itself.  Others can start and respond to those concerns.  I will simply worry about the game in front of us.

RUTgers.

We let them have whatever they wanted on the offensive end.  They were able to drive, shoot open 3's, and pound it inside.  Needed to take something away.

Offense was good.   Shot over 50 % from the field.  Had 5 players finish in double figures.

Gill and Allen seemed to take advantage of the rest.

Much needed win.

2 minutes ago, colhusker said:

And now playing NOT to lose, New Mexico's down to 1 

Yeah, they are pooping down their legs.  I know when I see this because my 2 year old did this earlier tonight.  

Edit - they not only pooped down their leg, they shit the bed as well.  Are you kidding me???!!!

Edited by Nebrasketball1979

9 minutes ago, nuhusker7 said:

Jordy played well again. 6 points and 6 boards in 11 minutes. If we can continue to get that sort of production out of him that will be huge.

He did some good things. Having 3 or 4 TO was not good.  They are huge momentum killers. He just needs to eat minutes, do what he is supposed to do on defense, and any production is a plus.  I would call his night a wash. Stop turning the ball over. 

Just bought a Kenpom membership. I'm all in. I mean, I was already all in on nebrasketball and basketball in general, but the stat nerd I am needs more, needs to be let out. This is all terribly exciting. :lol::D

Lmk if you need me to look anything up guys. I know there are plenty more accomplished in nerddom than me, and others here with kenpom (not to mention reddit). But we out here! Nebrasketball, baby! #impulsebuys