Receiving Votes

HuskerFever

34th in AP

New Mexico State 66, Florida 48, Creighton 44, Butler 43, Virginia Tech 29, Middle Tennessee 26, Alabama 22, Houston 16, Nebraska 15, Missouri 14, Miami 10, Kentucky 8, TCU 8, East Tennessee State 5, Oklahoma State 4, St. Bonaventure 3, Louisville 2, Florida State 1, Vermont 1

Waiting on coaches poll....... 

13 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

New AP Poll is out and we've tripled our vote total and our up to #34!!!  The 15 votes mean we are on probably 7-8 ballots.  A couple of wins this week and we should hopefully triple that number again!

image.png

There are five sportswriters that understand good basketball when they see it.  We are listed on the following AP ballots:

John Feinstein - 20th (6 points)

Terry Hutchens 21st (5 points)

Jon Rothstein - 24th (2 points)

Matt McCoy - 25th (1 point)

Scott Mansch - 25th (1 point)

So, I guess send these guys early Christmas cards!!!  For what its worth, the local sportswriter for Creighton Jon Nywatawa does not list us on his ballot.

Also, I'd like to petition that we make John Feinstein's ballot the official poll of HHC.  So, I'm expecting to see the game thread tomorrow show #20 Nebraska (19-8 ) vs. Maryland (17-10)!! 

1 minute ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

There are five sportswriters that understand good basketball when they see it.  We are listed on the following AP ballots:

So, I guess send these guys early Christmas cards!!!  For what its worth, the local sportswriter for Creighton Jon Nywatawa does not list us on his ballot.

Also, I'd like to petition that we make John Feinstein's ballot the official poll of HHC.  So, I'm expecting to see the game thread tomorrow show #20 Nebraska (19-8 ) vs. Maryland (17-10)!! 

C'mon Johnny Ottawa.......... (that's how one of those voice-over commercials for the OWH pronounced Jon Nyatawa's name once.... it was hilarious)

Are you now, you gonna take the heat when the masses start saying that is correct.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...