Bugeaters1

Damn Good Showing, Ladies!   :Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap::Bow:

We Gave Maryland all they wanted, and More!  :Catfight:

Damn Good Showing, Ladies! :Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap::Bow:

We Gave Maryland all they wanted, and More!  :Catfight:I

I Think we are still (tied) in second place in the B1G Standings!   :Woohoo:

:Catfight:
Edited by Red Don

Great experience for us. Playing a top 10 team. This team has never experienced this kind of experience...being competitive on this scale.  WE WILL LEARN FROM THIS.

Think we lost it because of going into the game ....not being confident (subconsciously) we could play against a team like.  (if that makes any sense)

We came out as tight as possible....and slowly worked our way out.  Had we started differently it could have ended different, but you know.... what ifs don't really matter.

There are a dozen factors to consider in how we played, but I'll definitely take a single digit loss to Maryland.

To have come this far as we keep saying....amazing !

Edited by redsteve

2 minutes ago, 12dozen said:

I think this team has progressed to a point, where "good try" provides very little solace.  Could have won this one.  

I think you are right.  Maryland is good, no doubt about that.  At this level it comes down to which team has the Hot Hand!

Rebounding was lop-sided, but if a couple of easy lay-ups and open treys had fallen it could have been a much different outcome.

After game, random thoughts.

I'd like to see the girls pull up for more 8 to 10 footers.  All our G/F's have nice mid range shots.  Other than Kate, we seem to have trouble scoring around the bucket in traffic.  Attacking does get us to the line, and can put foul pressure on the opponents, but the line hasn't always been kind to us.  Basketball is an amazing game.