Nebraska (16-8) vs. Wisconsin (10-12) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

7 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

Tourney hoops coming down to these last 10 minutes, or is that over dramatic? If I'm being over dramatic I apologize, I've been watching TV Ted for the last hour.

Pretty much.  And who the hell actually enjoys the antics of TFV?  (You all know what the F stands for.)

2 minutes ago, B1G Red said:

Can always count on Taylor for 2 out-of-control plays a game. 

The sad part is 21 for Wisconsin did the exact same thing as Taylor.  Gets Copeland under the basket, and goes straight up, gets foul on Copeland.  The problem Copeland didn't flop, the Wisconsin guy does.

I'm not one to say the refs are leaning one way or another. But one thing that just doesn't intuitively make sense is how Happ has created so many fouls, yet has zero himself. If he's finding himself in that much contact, he's bound to find at least one at some point. That, or he's just an official's wet dream like Craft was.

1 minute ago, HuskerFever said:

I'm not one to say the refs are leaning one way or another. But one thing that just doesn't intuitively make sense is how Happ has created so many fouls, yet has zero himself. If he's finding himself in that much contact, he's bound to find at least one at some point. That, or he's just an official's wet dream like Craft was.

let's face it: rep still matters. we're the challenger here, both in the game and in the conference. we simply have to overcome these biases, and good teams do.