hskr4life

Behind Enemy Lines-- Other Big 10 Boards

So I have way too much time on my hands today.  I put together the following list of message boards for other Big 10 teams.  I find them fun to scroll through sometimes.  The boards are all free to look at.  If you have any more, please add to and we can throw them in the main thread.

Illinois

Iowa

Indiana

Maryland

Michigan

Michigan State

Minnesota

Northwestern

Ohio State

Penn State

Purdue

Rutgers

Wisconsin

Love whoever’s idea this was, previously I had looked through some other teams blogs to check out their insight on possible recruiting targets. 

Interesting to see so many bagger bloggers essentially give up on the season already with how young of roster they have.  They are real sour about those couple high level recruits that are leaving the state in the class of ‘18 

7 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

My favorite was the thread they started about OUR bubble chances.  “They could go 14-4 and have 23 wins and not make the tournament.”  

Ssssssssalty

They're 3-8 and 10-13. If I were those stinkin' Badgers, I'd be salty too. lol

6 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

They're 3-8 and 10-13. If I were those stinkin' Badgers, I'd be salty too. lol

HEY!  Win out and they are 10-8 and 17-13, a very good shot at the NIT with a record like that!

Interesting to read what MD fans have to say.  They're pissed that we only played Purdue, MSU and OSU once each.  Waaaaaa.

But, surprisingly, they ain't real confident they can get it done tonight.  I would have expected them to be looking down their nose at us, still, but they seem to think we're for real.

I wish the NCAA computers would catch up with that way of thinking.

9 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Interesting to read what MD fans have to say.  They're pissed that we only played Purdue, MSU and OSU once each.  Waaaaaa.

But, surprisingly, they ain't real confident they can get it done tonight.  I would have expected them to be looking down their nose at us, still, but they seem to think we're for real.

I wish the NCAA computers would catch up with that way of thinking.

They think our conference schedule is easy? Take a look at Michigan State's!