Selection Committee Games of Interest

hhctony

10 hours ago, tcp said:

so does the 2 pt loss at psu. and the 5 pt loss at osu. we've had quite a few chances to nail that coffin lid down and we passed. So if we misss the tourney, it'll have been our own doing. 

all that said, I'm just really enjoying this season, and find myself not really worrying at all about how it finishes. this is a fun team to follow. and they've given us a great ride. if that ride goes to the NIT, I'm still going to enjoy it. 

I'm still enjoying it. That game was ripe for the picking. But, yeah, the other L's are equally as troublesome.

The roll NU is on right now is fun. Let's keep rolling Big Red !!!

Edited by AuroranHusker

Edited Fever to add a few down below, add RPI, time, how to watch, line and who I feel we should be rooting for.  

Maryland58/Penn State 100 - 5:30  BTN  Penn St - 4 1/2  We want Penn St. 

LSU 79/Florida 49 -5:30 SEC Network  Florida -8 We want LSU

St. John's 94/Villanova 2- 6 CBS Sports Network  Nova -16  We want St. Johns

Virginia 1/Florida State  41 - 6 ESPN Full Court/ESPN 3/ Watch Espn app   Virginia - 2 1/2  We want Virginia

Wake Forest  118/Miami 17 - 6 ESPN2  Miami -8 1/2  We want Wake Forest

Marquette61 /Seton Hall  16 - 6 FS1 Seton hall -6 We want seton Hall

Saint Louis 146/St. Bonaventure 48 - 6 ATen network online subscription   St. Bonaventure -6 We need Saint Louis

Kansas State 70/Texas 38  - 7 Longhorn Network/ESPN3/watch espn  Texas -5  Not sure but texas winning wont shake the apple cart too much

Ohio State 22/Purdue  9 - 7:30 BTN  Purdue - 9 1/2  We want Purdue

Georgia60 /Vanderbilt  122 - 7:30 SEC Network  Vanderbilt - 3 1/2  We want Vanderbilt

Texas A&M 30 /Auburn  5 - 8 ESPN2  Auburn -7 We want Auburn

NC State  59/Virginia Tech  68 - 8 ESPN Full Court/ ESPN 3 / Watch espn  Va Tech -6  Lean Va tech not with lot of confidence

Others

Creighton at Depaul  8 FS1  Creighton - 6 1/2  We want Creighton(puke in mouth)

Utah St at Wyoming 8 pm http://gowyo.com/sports/2017/9/1/mountain-west-digital-network.aspx  Wyoming - 4 1/2  Want Utah St

Drake at Loyola-Chicago  7 pm  ESPN Full Court/ESPN 3/Watch Espn  Loyoloa -11 We want Drake

Edited by royalfan

9 minutes ago, royalfan said:

Virginia 1/Florida State  41 - 6 ESPN Full COurt/ESPN 3/ Watch Espn app   Virginia - 2 1/2  We want Virginia

Saint Louis 146/St. Bonaventure 48 - 6 ATen network online subscription   St. Bonaventure -6 We need Saint Louis

Kansas State 70/Texas 38  - 7 Longhorn Network/ESPN3/watch espn  Texas -5  Not sure but texas winning wont shake the apple cart too much

Georgia60 /Vanderbilt  122 - 7:30 SEC Network  Vanderbilt - 3 1/2  We want Vanderbilt

NC State  59/Virginia Tech  68 - 8 ESPN Full Court/ ESPN 3 / Watch espn  Va Tech -6  Lean Va tech not with lot of confidence

Others

Utah St at Wyoming 8 pm http://gowyo.com/sports/2017/9/1/mountain-west-digital-network.aspx  Wyoming - 4 1/2  Want Utah St

Drake at Loyola-Chicago  7 pm  ESPN Full Court/ESPN 3/Watch Espn  Loyoloa -11 We want Drake

The only change I would have is Texas over KSU.  Texas seems more firmly in than KSU.  They also have the better resume.  KSU is looking like they will need to hit .500 in the conference and I don't know if that is possible.  Texas would still be in with a loss and I think KSU would be back in with a win.

Most all games tonight are really winnable for the non-bubble team.  We could use a huge night from our fellow bubble counterparts to lose.... please?

47 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

The only change I would have is Texas over KSU.  Texas seems more firmly in than KSU.  They also have the better resume.  KSU is looking like they will need to hit .500 in the conference and I don't know if that is possible.  Texas would still be in with a loss and I think KSU would be back in with a win.

Most all games tonight are really winnable for the non-bubble team.  We could use a huge night from our fellow bubble counterparts to lose.... please?

So you want Texas?  That was my lean in my comment as well, so we would be in agreement.  

1 hour ago, royalfan said:

Edited Fever to add a few down below, add RPI, time, how to watch, line and who I feel we should be rooting for.  

Virginia 1/Florida State  41 - 6 ESPN Full Court/ESPN 3/ Watch Espn app   Virginia - 2 1/2  We want Virginia

Others

I was going back and forth on this earlier...do we really want PSU?  I know Maryland is a bubble team much like we are but I was kind of thinking that we may want them to rack up some wins so our potential win over them looks "good."

7 hours ago, royalfan said:

Others

Wouldn't we want Florida? Currently, bracketmatrix has Florida firmly in and LSU ahead of Nebraska as a member of the Next Four Out.

On 2/5/2018 at 11:53 PM, HuskerFever said:

Wednesday's Games:

Maryland/Penn State - toss up, but I'll default to the "we play them twice" pick

LSU/Florida - Florida just fell out of the Top 25, keep it coming

St. John's/Villanova - they beat Duke, now do it again!

Virginia/Florida State - need FSU to start losing games again

Wake Forest/Miami - Wake Forest needs to beat some ACC opponents

Marquette/Seton Hall - Marquette is teetering on the bubble

Saint Louis/St. Bonaventure - St. Bonaventure is also teetering on the bubble

Kansas State/Texas - on the fence for this one, default to "down with Texas"

Ohio State/Purdue - just a great matchup to keep on your radar, picking Purdue to get the high NCAA tourney seed

Georgia/Vanderbilt - Georgia is hot and cold on the bubble

Texas A&M/Auburn - Texas A&M teetering on the bubble

NC State/Virginia Tech - this one is tough, maybe NC State since they seem solidly in?

Updating this post throughout the night.

Also adding @royalfan's "others":

Creighton at Depaul  8 FS1  Creighton - 6 1/2  We want Creighton(puke in mouth)

Utah St at Wyoming 8 pm http://gowyo.com/sports/2017/9/1/mountain-west-digital-network.aspx  Wyoming - 4 1/2  Want Utah St

Drake at Loyola-Chicago  7 pm  ESPN Full Court/ESPN 3/Watch Espn  Loyoloa -11 We want Drake

Edited by HuskerFever