Selection Committee Games of Interest

hhctony

If only Coach Miles would have played Palmer in OT at PSU. If only Gill’s shot goes down against KU. If only we hadn’t laid an egg at Illinois. 

Unfortunately that’s one too many “if only’s.”

But I hope the Vault is rockin’ en route to a deep NIT run

gBr

7 minutes ago, hhcdave said:

If only Coach Miles would have played Palmer in OT at PSU. If only Gill’s shot goes down against KU. If only we hadn’t laid an egg at Illinois. 

Unfortunately that’s one too many “if only’s.”

But I hope the Vault is rockin’ en route to a deep NIT run

gBr

Yep...and there are a couple more "if onlys" that might have cost this team a bid. Hopefully, all involved will learn from the experience and understand the future impact of present actions.

Edited by demone

10 minutes ago, TomEadesSucks said:

If this loss would've knocked us out, I don't think we we're in to begin with. I hope Texas gets their bubble burst. They are awful.

Well we'll have a chance to find out. I'm pretty sure the committee releases their First Four Out, and those four are automatically the one seeds in the NIT.

After Rhode Island screwed up the last 10 seconds of the game, and after a Danny Nee expletive came out of my mouth, I had the thought of "Same old crap."  Then the thought popped in my head that I felt the same way in 1986 when Hoppen blew out his knee against Colorado.  Against all odds, we still made the Dance that year.  You just never frickin' know!  

Stay positive HHCers.