Selection Committee Games of Interest

hhctony

2 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

You might find this interesting then: https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikmatuszewski/2017/03/10/cricket-league-starts-lining-up-host-u-s-cities-partners-and-players-as-enthusiasm-builds/

And from what I've heard, watching these matches live can be a whole lot of fun.

T20 Cricket is a tremendous amount of fun!  It's a bit of a shame how it's eroding the fanbase of traditional test cricket, but I can understand why.  For baseball fans the game translates very well.  Basically it's three hours of dudes hitting home runs!

Glad that it will finally make it to the US. 

16 minutes ago, 49r said:

T20 Cricket is a tremendous amount of fun!  It's a bit of a shame how it's eroding the fanbase of traditional test cricket, but I can understand why.  For baseball fans the game translates very well.  Basically it's three hours of dudes hitting home runs!

Glad that it will finally make it to the US. 

I have a junior cricket set, bat and two full sets of stumps and bails but no ball. If someone can scrounge up a ball of a sort we can go a couple overs during halftime at Conlees or Barry's during halftime.

1 minute ago, Dean Smith said:

I have a junior cricket set, bat and two full sets of stumps and bails but no ball. If someone can scrounge up a ball of a sort we can go a couple overs during halftime at Conlees or Barry's during halftime.

The Indians (dot, not feather) where I work play cricket when the weather's nice and they just use tennis balls.

3 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

So my wife just got mad at me for booing an A-10 basketball game.  Well her words were "Why are you booing a flipping game at 11 PM when it isn't even the Huskers."

I think I have 100% hit full bubble consumption status.

@royalfan and I have yet to hit rock bottom even after following Delaware State closer than their own fans, so you should be safe for awhile :lol: