Selection Committee Games of Interest

hhctony

3 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

It's tough. Before this game they were: RPI 21, KPI 14, SOR: 19, BPI: 32, POM: 31, SAG: 30

And our beloved quadrants before this game: Q1: 6-6, Q2: 2-3, Q3: 3-0, Q4: 5-0

So they've got real good numbers. But the eye test would be very different. Unfortunately I think they'll get a little more slack than they should. A five game losing streak is a five game losing streak. We had one when we got in the tournament in 2014, but not this late in the season when it all starts to matter!

Let's say they lose two of their final four: @KU, KSU, @Bay, ISU. RPI Forecast has them around 38th. Things would definitely get interesting if they lost their first Big XII tourney game.

5 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

Oklahoma is playing like hot garbage.

Don’t talk like that about a top 16 seed team.

Im starting to like when I don’t have a dog in the fight,  Because this whole thing is a hot mess.

one Conference beats up on each other, they are all good, the other beats up on each other, they are all mediocre.

itll be funny, and frustrating, when the Big 12 and the SEC struggle in the NCAA’s.

This was my first time watching Oklahoma.  It seems they are way too dependent on Trae Young.  If he is shooting well, they can beat anybody, but if he is struggling, anybody can beat them.  Not a good recipe for a long stay in the tournament.

Also, I am going to drive myself insane watching these bubble games.  It's like I'm watching a Nebrasketball game all the time.  Might need a little break from these games.

Just now, Cookie Miller Wasn't Dirty said:

Would be nice to see Northwestern hold this early lead on MSU. Vaults OSU back to the one seed and makes one of our road wins look better, with a possibility of later creeping into Q1 territory.

I’m confused if the last couple days mean the big ten is full of parity like they say the Big East, 12, or SEC? I’m sure we’re just MAC #2.

36 minutes ago, northwillriseagain said:

Don’t talk like that about a top 16 seed team.

Im starting to like when I don’t have a dog in the fight,  Because this whole thing is a hot mess.

one Conference beats up on each other, they are all good, the other beats up on each other, they are all mediocre.

itll be funny, and frustrating, when the Big 12 and the SEC struggle in the NCAA’s.

The whole perception by the media is one thing, let's hope the committee understands that winning on the road is difficult. Nebraska has an opportunity tomorrow to go to 5-4 in the Big Ten on the road, and 7-7 away from PBA on the season. And NU is 14-1 at PBA....Nebraska needs to take care of business, and let the chips where they may. GBR

3rd batch of games:

Auburn/South Carolina 16-40 3:57 1st

Texas A&M/Arkansas 4-11 16:00 1st

Notre Dame/Boston College 13-5 14:49 1st

NC State/Wake Forest 7-10 15:21 1st

Florida/Vanderbilt 11-14 14:21 1st

New Mexico State/Seattle 9-5 14:39 1st

San Jose State/Wyoming 13-14 13:28 1st

Kennesaw State/Stetson 12-18 12:01 1st

UNLV/San Diego State 2-10 16:30 1st

1 hour ago, hskr4life said:

I’m just thankful that the seasons ending a week earlier than usual.  My lord I don’t think I could do it another week.  On the flip side, I hope we do enough to end the season that I don’t have to freak out conference tournament season.

I think I'm freaking out BECAUSE the season is ending a week early :lol: