Nebraska (14-7) vs. Ohio St. (17-4) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

I'm really excited for this game, but for some reason, I'm not nervous.  Maybe it's the fact the Huskers are on the road being 12 point dogs.  Maybe it's the blizzard--I scooped 10 inches of snow off the sidewalk.  Maybe the inner me knows the Huskers are gonna kick some major ass tonight.  Hope it's the last one...

It's really an enjoyable season this year.  Who knows how it ends, but this year's squad has given me hope I've not experienced since the Nee years.  With today's snow, the restaurant will be quiet tonight.  But I guarantee one patron will be watching the game with me--he's 72 years young.  We went to the Wisconsin game, and I told him come hell or high water, I'm dragging him to the NCAA regional wherever Nebraska is playing.  He's already making excuses why he won't be able to go.  ;)

Thanks for the jolt of optimism, Husker players.  This has been a fun ride so far!   GBR!

Edited by cipsucks

What I am looking for tonight is a constant that shows we will be in every game we play from here until the end of the year.

Don't expect the show from Thursday, but don't want how we played against Ill. either.

Just a steady pace that will win games against anybody.

Edited by Silverbacked1