Nebraska vs. Rutgers Game Thread

Bugeaters1

I have been really impressed by Jasmine Cincore all year.  A lot of players, like Jas, and Darrien Washington have stepped-up B1G TIME and elevated their games a level or two this year!!    :Bow:   :Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap:

(Just listened to Jasmine Cincore being interviewed by Mat Coatney.  What a well-spoken young Lady she is.  I think we can all be so proud of our Husker Ladies)

:Bow:   :Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap:

Amy's RAIDERS  :Pirate:   DO IT AGAIN!    BACK TO BACK WINS OVER RANKED TEAMS.  TAKE THAT JEFF SAGARIN!!!!!    :Stickouttongue::Stickouttongue::Stickouttongue:

EDIT:  Huskers Still Don't get any respect from Sagarin after Defeating #38 Minny, Scaring the Pants off #22 Mich, Beating #35 Iowa and now #32 Rutgers!

Huskers only advanced 6 places to #63,  and Rutgers fell 5 places, to #32 after Huskers Dominated Rutgers, winning by 10 points!

Edited by Red Don

Told you guys in my preseason post the Jas and Maddie would have very good years and that woody would play some. We are loaded with young talent but don't underestimate the leadership by example those 3 have provided every day since last march.  -- and shout out to darrien. Had the assist of the gm at crunch time to Hannah for the 3 and then followed it up with a huge rebound while giving Kate a quick blow so she could finish strong -- give Taylor and Kate a year in the weight room as well as nicea time to keep getting stronger and tighten up her handles and we will be a very very good team next year if everyone stays healthy 

bit surprised to see a "goose egg" in the scoring column for TK. too much offensive potential. one of those games, i guess. just hoping she isn't feeling any effects from her illness yet----or even the knee. read a couple articles on the game, but, no mention of janay's foot injury----yet. listening to matt and jeff, jeff stated he didn't think it was the same foot she had surgery on. 

think huskers will see additional butts in the seat for Purdue?? i would be surprised not to see at least 400-600.

I have to go try to find the poll I did last year asking how quickly people thought Coach AG would get this turned around. 

I have a feeling, without having looked ahead of time, that she's ahead of schedule.  

I know for me, I thought she was walking into a mess with some of the chemistry issues and players transferring and losing out on a couple of prized recruits.  I thought for sure it was going to be a longer rebuild than this.  Katie Cain kinda falling into our laps sure helped, but still, that's a nice rebound after last season.

But, gotta hand it to her, she's doing a hell of a job.  I am not going to hold against her the doof who hired her.  

Yay, team!

Edited by Norm Peterson