Michigan (16-4) vs. Nebraska (13-7) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

13 minutes ago, colhusker said:

Anyone else surprised McVeigh didn't come in late?

A little...but I interpreted that as coach saying that Jack is not a walk-on/bench guy but rather a regular rotation guy...honestly he's a bit of a tweeter at this point but I can see him sliding into the Anton Gill slot next year.

7 hours ago, 49r said:

A little...but I interpreted that as coach saying that Jack is not a walk-on/bench guy but rather a regular rotation guy...honestly he's a bit of a tweeter at this point but I can see him sliding into the Anton Gill slot next year.

Who is he going to guard playing that position?

7 hours ago, 49r said:

That might be what is was, just surprised me a bit.  Glad the bench guys got in.

10 hours ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

Mark Turgeon just said that Maryland got a tough scheduling draw as they have to play all the top Big 10 teams twice.  I don't remember us playing Maryland twice, unless I'm missing something?!?!

Do you have a link to that?

Just got done reading the MGoBlog game thread.  Yikes they weren’t happy campers.  Lot of excuses for them over there.  Many are blaming Jimmy D for scheduling 4 games in like 8 days for them.  However we all have compressed schedules.

Another favorite quote of mine was “Nebraska plays a hillbilly style of basketball.”  Haha!  Now that was funny right there.

One person did say “I bet they finish 3rd or 4th” in reference to us, but most were very upset with this “terrible” loss.  They get Rutgers at home next (Pray for Rutgers) and then are at Purdue.  So we should certainly be tied with them after the next two games as well.

15 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Just got done reading the MGoBlog game thread.  Yikes they weren’t happy campers.  Lot of excuses for them over there.  Many are blaming Jimmy D for scheduling 4 games in like 8 days for them.  However we all have compressed schedules.

Another favorite quote of mine was “Nebraska plays a hillbilly style of basketball.”  Haha!  Now that was funny right there.

One person did say “I bet they finish 3rd or 4th” in reference to us, but most were very upset with this “terrible” loss.  They get Rutgers at home next (Pray for Rutgers) and then are at Purdue.  So we should certainly be tied with them after the next two games as well.

Nebrasketball will also be playing 4 games in 8 days, except three of the 4 games will be ON THE ROAD!

C'mon Mythagain, do better!!