Illinois (10-8) vs Nebraska (12-7) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

2 minutes ago, Wolv77 said:

Well put, sir. Balanced analysis for sure my man

that's pretty generous describing it as analysis! :)

it's mostly me concern trolling my own team. U hasn't really put together a good game since Northwestern, and even that was basically one half. 

On the other hand, I think I might be underrating the bottom half of the conference in terms of those teams' talent level and potential, too. We're down this year because the conference is young. But young talent does improve, and it's likely the teams we think of as "not good" were never going to stay that way for a whole season. 

5 minutes ago, TimSmiles said:

the year miles made the tourney, we won our 13th game on february 15th...

But, we've played four more games this year by 1/15 than that year because of Jim Delaney chasing his great white whale of the Big Ten Conference Tournament in MSG.  We were 8-8 on January 15 that year, 11-10 after 21 games.

2 minutes ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

But, we've played four more games this year by 1/15 than that year because of Jim Delaney chasing his great white whale of the Big Ten Conference Tournament in MSG.  We were 8-8 on January 15 that year, 11-10 after 21 games.

Good Lord.  It’s only Jan 15th and we’ve played 7 frigging conference games.  We’ll see who has legs left in New York.