Nebraska (12-6) vs. Penn St. (12-6) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

2 minutes ago, tcp said:

that was a rough OT all around. That Roby wave-off on the make was the turning point. PSU was on the ropes if that had counted. And missing FTs didn't help. Close, but no cigar. Road wins so hard to get and so few true opportunities. We're gonna regret this one at the end of the year most of all. 

Have to make the FT though.

3 minutes ago, tcp said:

that was a rough OT all around. That Roby wave-off on the make was the turning point. PSU was on the ropes if that had counted. And missing FTs didn't help. Close, but no cigar. Road wins so hard to get and so few true opportunities. We're gonna regret this one at the end of the year most of all. 

1 minute ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Have to make the FT though.

IF we were legitimate, this is one we would've won. it was all set up. a lot of things to point to, it's a collective effort and failure. just hope they have as much composure as I have seen in them so far and what they're capable of. This team might be NIT if we can handle the pressure.

Ugh...... I probably should't be posting in this mood, I might say some depressing things. This isn't me. 

Regarding the end of regulation, to me it looked like they were trying to get Cope curling around a Roby screen at the top of the key, but Watkins disrupted the set by making it difficult for Roby to set a screen for Watson, thus the play took too long to develop, and by the time Copeland was curling Watson must have felt like there was not enough time so he launched a three.   

2 minutes ago, hal9000 said:

Regarding the end of regulation, to me it looked like they were trying to get Cope curling around a Roby screen at the top of the key, but Watkins disrupted the set by making it difficult for Roby to set a screen for Watson, thus the play took too long to develop, and by the time Copeland was curling Watson must have felt like there was not enough time so he launched a three.   

Exactly.  Not sure if PSU called it from the bench but they took us out of our play before it ever started.   Roby had been struggling from the line so maybe they thought even if they call the foul it is not a bad thing for them if Roby goes to the line with time left.  

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, jdw said:

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still less F words than to guy who sits behind @Faux Mike Peltz :lol:

Gotta get some humor going.   I need it.

• Bugeaters1 changed the title to Nebraska (12-6) vs. Penn St. (12-6) Game Thread