Nebraska (12-6) vs. Penn St. (12-6) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

38 minutes ago, huskercwg said:

Why am I nervous...for whatever reason, this feels like the first game of the season.  Sheesh.

Because we’re 18 games into the season and we have something to play for still that isn’t just a pipe dream.  Enjoy the nerves baby!  Every game from here on out should get us nervous.

1 minute ago, hskr4life said:

Because we’re 18 games into the season and we have something to play for still that isn’t just a pipe dream.  Enjoy the nerves baby!  Every game from here on out should get us nervous.

YEAH Hskr4 said. I'm over on the PSU site and they think that they will have decent crowd as it's their coaches vs cancer game.

Edited by Bugeaters1

17 minutes ago, royalfan said:

Down to 8

It will be interesting what the line gets down to.  Running out of time but my initial guess would have been somewhere around 4-5.  Vegas has not given Nebraska much credit yet.  I read earlier somewhere that Nebraska has covered 7 straight, which if accurate, is a remarkable streak against Vegas.

7 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

It will be interesting what the line gets down to.  Running out of time but my initial guess would have been somewhere around 4-5.  Vegas has not given Nebraska much credit yet.  I read earlier somewhere that Nebraska has covered 7 straight, which if accurate, is a remarkable streak against Vegas.

They (Vegas) didn’t do themselves any favors tonight with that line.

2 minutes ago, 49r said:

Got a chuckle out of this response to @Bugeaters1 over at the Penn State hoops forum:

Welcome!

Here’s a primer:

1. All the calls go your way
  2. Our coach can’t coach, if only we had one like yours
  3. Depending on outcome: sky is falling/we’re making the NCAAs

:sunglasses:

Funny we say the same thing.