Nebraska (12-6) vs. Penn St. (12-6) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Roby only played 8 minutes in first half. This is becoming ridiculous. I would be willing to bet he had a positive plus/minus in those minutes. He is so disruptive on defensive end. And Mikes needs to turn him loose on offensive end. 

Too many black holes on offensive end in Duby, Tanner and Taylor.  Makes it so difficult for shooters (Gill, Allen, etc) go get open. Gill only took 2 shots. Needs more. All 3 of Copeland’s 3s should have been shot by Allen, Gill or Watson instead. 

Ah,  so that's the problem.  Wish I could fix it.  If I post an image I keep getting the message I've exceeded the limit and it won't post.

(Meanwhile, It's good Robin Washut tweets the good stats (as media he must have unlocked access to them).

Edited by Red Don

Ugh, this is not what I was expecting.  Another awful first half.  I don't get why we struggle to start fast. I don't like to question coaching decisions but I do not understand why Mike's took Watson out around the 3 minute mark.  We we're down two at the time and when Watson came back in with under a minute, I believe we were down seven.  I just didn't understand that move.

2 minutes ago, NUdiehard said:

Roby only played 8 minutes in first half. This is becoming ridiculous. I would be willing to bet he had a positive plus/minus in those minutes. He is so disruptive on defensive end. And Mikes needs to turn him loose on offensive end. 

Too many black holes on offensive end in Duby, Tanner and Taylor.  Makes it so difficult for shooters (Gill, Allen, etc) go get open. Gill only took 2 shots. Needs more. All 3 of Copeland’s 3s should have been shot by Allen, Gill or Watson instead. 

Roby needs to show me something on offensive end!!!  Too passive. Take it to the rack

2 minutes ago, NUdiehard said:

Actually Roby didn’t do much when he was out there... missed a three.  When he drives he is t looking to score.  That’s not on Miles.