Rumour du jour: Possible Jordy Transfer

hhcmatt

12 minutes ago, jimmykc said:

5 minutes- I'll take the under for Jordy's playing time tomorrow.

It's not a great matchup for him so I could see a DNP in his future on Thursday unless he's been excelling on the scout team bombing 3s with a German accent.

35 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

It's not a great matchup for him so I could see a DNP in his future on Thursday unless he's been excelling on the scout team bombing 3s with a German accent.

But both their last names are spelled with one letter but pronounced with another.

Wagner = Vvvvvvvvagner

Tshimanga = Shhhhmanga

30 minutes ago, huskercwg said:

I heard on the ticket this morning that there is conjecture that Jordy may be in the starting lineup on Thursday.  Not confirming at all, but that is what I thought I heard. 

They were debating whether or not Jordy would/should start. 

18 hours ago, BjoeHusker said:

He won't start.

Yes, he won't start and this should not be a matchup Jordy should have ever started regardless of circumstances.  Wagner would pull Jordy away from the basket and eat Jordy's lunch when he would try to guard him on the perimeter.  Roby and Copeland can defend him much more capably with their athleticism and we should hope to god they practiced rebounding drills over the last few days!