Wisconsin (9-8) vs. Nebraska (11-6) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

2 minutes ago, brfrad said:

As are 99 % of the guards in the country.  Watson gets called for it, more than anyone.

True, but if you watch Watson, he extends it well away from his body almost every time.  Refs are going to call it almost every time.

I cringe whenever he makes that move around the side of the lane, because he always extends his arm.

Edited by NUtball

3 minutes ago, NUtball said:

True, but if you watch Watson, he extends it well away from his body almost every time.  Refs are going to call it almost every time.

I cringe whenever he makes that move around the side of the lane, because he always extends his arm.

He didn't his arm on that play to push off.  He extended it because that is the body's natural movement.  He beat Davidson to the spot, but because Davidson is a prima donna with fake hustle, he acts like he got shot.

1 minute ago, brfrad said:

He didn't his arm on that play to push off.  He extended it because that is the body's natural movement.  He beat Davidson to the spot, but because Davidson is a prima donna with fake hustle, he acts like he got shot.

Push off, create space, call it whatever you want.  The refs are going to call it more often than not because of the overextension.

Just now, Wolv77 said:

Radio experiment working alright so far. Get to hear KP and although it's a few possessions behind reality, it doesn't cause many problems. GBR

I dont know about you but if its more than a couple of possessions it drives me nuts.

(:ph34r: If Kent is behind the video you can pause the dvr to make it more even.)

15 minutes ago, Red Don said:

I dont know about you but if its more than a couple of possessions it drives me nuts.

(:ph34r: If Kent is behind the video you can pause the dvr to make it more even.)

Yeah.... ? it does bug me a bit. Maybe I'll leave this one for another day. It's just so quiet! We're dealing with a lotta bull crap tonight.