I just went through the majority of brackets on bracket matrix to see if they've been updated (bracket matrix itself hasn't been updated since 1/17, so before the Michigan win). For those brackets that had been updated since then, a couple had us in the "next four out" territory, but most still no mention.

8 hours ago, HuskerActuary said:

I just went through the majority of brackets on bracket matrix to see if they've been updated (bracket matrix itself hasn't been updated since 1/17, so before the Michigan win). For those brackets that had been updated since then, a couple had us in the "next four out" territory, but most still no mention.

A huge salute to you for doing that. I went through about 20-25 of them yesterday but only about 5 or 6 of those had been updated following the win over Michigan and I found Nebraska in one. And it was showing NU at 19th team out.

37 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

We are in a few "next 4 outs."  Then we are in most "in the mix" "others considered" "next 20" etc.  However most don't do past the first or next 4 out.  Me thinks a win on Monday would bump us up there to first and next 4 out.

Certainly, and probably better than that. If everyone were to update their brackets on Tuesday morning after a Nebraska win, I think we'd be last four in/first four out.