Nebraska vs. Northwestern Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Whew! :Timeout: Husker Ladies Win by 10 pts, 69-59 in a real :Catfight:

The difference seems to be the Huskers' 10-0 run to start the 4th Q ( when my BTN Plus Froze up :Confused: - like in the movie 'Amelie' :P:eek:)

Ladies Show Grit to hang in there when Northwestern evened up the score! :thumbsup:

GRIT; NO QUIT HUSKER LADIES! :Bow:

Edited by Red Don

1 hour ago, whoopdeedoo said:

listening to game, i started to wonder about her---again. then she did get in near the end. so, she must be able to go. just a guess, but, maybe she has really been struggling at practice and just hasn't seen hardly any playing time lately.

It's that time of the season where those players who have shown improvement are playing more.  Starting to see some playing time pared down for a few of the players.  A lot depends on the matchups and flow of the game.  Another factor in Grace's reduced playing time is Coach moves Cincore to the 4 position at times giving Taylor K. more time at guard.  

10 hours ago, HUD said:

I could only listen for the first 20 minutes.  Was there any thing discussed that would be note worthy after that.

no, not really. talked about the staff responsibilities for scouting teams. you probably caught enough of it where Cain and Simon were pretty much the discussion about midway through the show. 

Edited by whoopdeedoo