Stetson (7-7) vs. Nebraska (9-5) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

I am not convinced the warm ups had much (if) anything to do with how we were not attempting to penetrate the zone, or that we were not hitting an isolated big man under the basket or missing free throws, or missing open looks.  This topic was breached in another topic earlier this week.  We have three stages of warm ups.  The one the fans see as they filter to their seats, is the last of the three, and it is simply leveraged to stay loose.  I would not put any stock in how the team looks or acts in that time snippet. 

This needs to this years motto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaxSe6Iq0L8&list=RDzaxSe6Iq0L8&t=4

Also could you hear the bench saying who is the big white kid who is killing us?  Does anybody have anything on this kid?  Did we even see him on film?  

Crap I got nothing!  Who is this guy? ;)

3 hours ago, basketballjones said:

Can anyone explain to me what it is that Duby doesn’t do that Miles wants? I’ve never watched Duby play and felt like he was a liability or not doing what’s asked. 

From what I see on offense he does not seem to know where to go all the time and he has trouble setting proper screens quite a bit. On defense I see him getting lost a lot, he does try to protect the rim but gives up O rebounds in the process. Tonight I think the offensive end kept him on the bench.