Kansas (7-2) vs. Nebraska (7-4) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

7 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

I agree, I'm not in the fire Miles camp. Just that every time he loisses the fire Miles camp comes out in full force.

Hey Man!    We gotta do something to keep their (File Miles Camp) Hopes Up!  If we win Too Much they'll have no option but to just Fade Away!  :Lol:

I feel gutted after that.

That said, quite a few positives I'll try to dwell on.

Really feels like we can beat anyone at Pinnacle this year. It's been a few seasons since I've felt this way.

Allen was a bright spot in the first half after Watson picked up his early fouls. Very mature and confident stretch for him there. More of that to come hopefully.

Again, showed improvement on defense.

Chin up Huskers.

24 minutes ago, Red Don said:

But Nothing to be Ashamed About!  We have proven we can Hang with anybody. 

For sure!! A ton of positives to take away from this one. Real tough punch to the gut, but we look REALLY solid at this point. Have yet to see this squad show up away, but this is a huge positive going forward. Love this team. But all that said, it's so much tougher if it was just, JUST out of reach like this. If it was 5-10 the heartache and pain (and binge drinking) would be so much less right now. 

2 minutes ago, Wolv77 said:

For sure!! A ton of positives to take away from this one. Real tough punch to the gut, but we look REALLY solid at this point. Have yet to see this squad show up away, but this is a huge positive going forward. Love this team. But all that said, it's so much tougher if it was just, JUST out of reach like this. If it was 5-10 the heartache and pain (and binge drinking) would be so much less right now. 

I'd say we played pretty well at Creighton.

2 minutes ago, Wolv77 said:

I think that squad showed up in Omaha.  We were right there in that one too.