OT: Interesting Stat from the Volleyball Final 4

Norm Peterson

26 minutes ago, jimmykc said:

Anyone on this board opting to tape the basketball game and watch the volleyball game live? Just wondering. Or even less likely, watching the Chiefs game live.

Meh, it's *just* the Huskers playing in another national final in Volleyball, no biggie.  That happens every year.  Kansas at home is a rare event! ;)

I suspect there will be a lot of us running across the street from PBA to watch the end of the Volleyball game on the Jumbotron at the Railyard after the hoops is over.

Edited by 49r

I expect that as I am driving up I-29 for the KU game tomorrow I'll see just a stream of Husker fans heading the other direction.  My advice for anyone who may be interested in making the trip but don't have tickets...come down anyway!  The atmosphere around KC Live! will make it worth the trip.  The Big 12 basketball tournament is amazing when Iowa State plays for this very reason.

Heck, head down early, do a little Christmas shopping on the Plaza then head down to the Power and Light District for the VB pep rally and then to watch the match!

3 hours ago, hskr4life said:

Well dang.  I can already tell I am going to get yelled at tomorrow.  My wife hates it when I switch back and forth between channels all the time.

Tomorrow is going to be one of those days where I hit “last channel” after like every basket and every volleyball point.

What!  :o  You only have One TV?    :Lol:

6 hours ago, 49r said:

Meh, it's *just* the Huskers playing in another national final in Volleyball, no biggie.  That happens every year.  Kansas at home is a rare event! ;)

I suspect there will be a lot of us running across the street from PBA to watch the end of the Volleyball game on the Jumbotron at the Railyard after the hoops is over.

I thought the same thing and then realized they have the ice skating rink up in the Railyard so isn't going to work very well.  To bad cause that area would be packed and a blast to watch the game at.