Rock Chalk Tock

hhcmatt

If i'm reading things correctly

Sam Cunliffe will be eligible on Saturday. He's a transfer from ASU. 

Billy Preston is probably still not going to play.

Silvio De Sousa is probably going to play in the 2nd semester but I'm not sure even Kansas can bend enough rules to put a jersey on him for this game

Also, what happened to Jack Whitman? 

Just now, 49r said:

So if you need to fill up on poutine pregame, I guess Leadbelly will be the choice.  Unless you want to rub elbows with a bunch of Jayhawks.

Somehow one can still play the football card if one must. We fired Mike Riley who won more games this year (4) than the entirety of the three year David Beaty era (3) 

I have a deep seeded hate for the original Jayskers....Obviously a good start is needed but if we can get PBA into it I think we have the potential to get this one.  If/when we do going 2-2 in this stretch is a huge boost and I think we have a realistic chance at a top half finish in the BIG.  Many winnable games, especially at PBA

19 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

If Burno really is our friend he'll give us some Sam Cunliffe tips as he came from ASU.

Cunliffe was only at ASU for a semester, so he only played and practiced with them for what, a Burno and a half maybe?  It might not have been enough time to pick up all his tendencies.

16 minutes ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

Cunliffe was only at ASU for a semester, so he only played and practiced with them for what, a Burno and a half maybe?  It might not have been enough time to pick up all his tendencies.

Now, if only someone could chide the original Burno on twitter about his pupil's Burno-and-a-half....... :o