Huskers vs Drake...

whoopdeedoo

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211688954&_ga=2.45270180.1805563627.1512787157-2049542891.1511356286

Drake has been averaging 85.2 ppg so far--------and, 89.9 ppg (7) at home. huskers are going to have to show up on both ends of the floor if they want a shot at walking out of there with a 'w'. i am going to guess TK will be a gametime decision? her appearance would be big plus---especially on the offensive end. with out scanning stats too long, i would guess huskers will be one of the better defenses the Bulldogs will have seen. i think huskers will have to keep Bulldogs under 75 for best chances of a 'w'. i don't think huskers want to get in a shootout.

just thought i would add in case someone doesn't want to click on the link; game will be on espn3. 

Go Husker men!

Go Husker volleyball!

Go Husker wbb!!!

GBR!

Edited by whoopdeedoo

Unfortunately I don't get Espn 3 but will attempt to listen to radio through huskers.com. with  a lot of breakup but better then nothing. 

I think our defense is improving and will continue to do so with a young team but we do need Taylor healthy.  if we can get Hannah, Taylor and Woody hot at the same time we are a decent team.  Beating Drake isn't the same as Iowa but it would be a nice road win.

yes. huskers.com has always had the "dropsies" for me. i listen to the husker img network on the TuneIn app when possible, but, they usually don't carry the wbb games, if at all. would think huskers.com could get that fixed.

have to eat crow when it comes to woody-----i thought when bria and janay would become available she would have difficulty getting playing time--------but, what a great surprise. she has given the team some really valuable minutes-----and, i don't mind eating that crow :wacko:ugh---kind of?:)

Edited by whoopdeedoo

Think you're right Whoop.  I don't think we can outscore them so  it'll likely be a defensive battle to keep them from scoring (they have 203 assists on 277 made baskets (.733), making them an exceptional passing team).

It will be interesting to see our line-ups & mins on the floor stats.  Hope Bugs can check in from time to time at the game.

Edited by Red Don

4 hours ago, HUD said:

Unfortunately I don't get Espn 3 but will attempt to listen to radio through huskers.com. with  a lot of breakup but better then nothing. 

I think our defense is improving and will continue to do so with a young team but we do need Taylor healthy.  if we can get Hannah, Taylor and Woody hot at the same time we are a decent team.  Beating Drake isn't the same as Iowa but it would be a nice road win.

I don't know if this helps you out or not, HUD, but if you have a high-speed internet service provider you might be able to watch on WatchESPN.

Here's a link to this page:  http://support.espn.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-can-I-watch-an-ESPN3-event?section=WatchESPN

How can I watch an ESPN3 event?

If you have already verified your TV provider, you will be able to navigate and watch all available content. If a lock icon appears next to your content, you will need to verify your account. Non-participating TV provider customers may have access to ESPN3 programming online at WatchESPN.com, as long as they subscribe to a participating high speed internet service provide. Users accessing WatchESPN.com or the WatchESPN or ESPN mobile application via an on-campus (.edu) or on-base (.mil) network receive complimentary access to ESPN3 content.