Nebraska (7-3) vs. Creighton (6-2) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Here ARE the Best Stats in the Business: (http://stats.statbroadcast.com/statmonitr/?id=192085) These are stats for the Media but are Locked to the regular fan. They can be Unlocked (or paid for) by specific teams so all can view. Creighton makes these stats available for all :thumbsup: while Nebraska doesn't :Confused: or won't.

I'd post a picture but the board software won't let me.  Click on the link for the Halftime Stats.

OH, BTW, the Lady Huskers lead @ Drake 27-19 with 5 mins left b4 Halftime! :Cheer2:

(on ESPN3 streaming)

Need a few guys on offense (Evan, James) to make better decisions - no need for ET to be pulling up at the elbow with a guy in his face. And yeah, what you guys said about Jordy. Man, it is hard to watch him in the post.

Just now, LK1 said:

Jordy just needs to slow down at the rim.  He has position down there all day.  Energy is good all around.  Just need to execute.  

Same for all the players, at least on the easy ones.  I think they just get so excited they are open & running down the court they over-rev.