Sign in to follow this  
HuskerActuary

Download the Husker Lights App

I know they used this at volleyball games this year. Download the Husker Lights app before the Minnesota game tomorrow:

Husker Lights App
Beginning with the Minnesota game, fans are encouraged to download the Husker Lights app on their smart phone and participate in the pre-game light show! 

3 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

Where did you see this? I didn't notice on twitter today.

1 minute ago, HuskerActuary said:

It was in the "Game Day" email they typically send the day before home games. This email subject was "Game Day | Minnesota".

Game Day email: The Social Media of the 1990s.

1 hour ago, HuskerActuary said:

I know they used this at volleyball games this year. Download the Husker Lights app before the Minnesota game tomorrow:

Husker Lights App
Beginning with the Minnesota game, fans are encouraged to download the Husker Lights app on their smart phone and participate in the pre-game light show! 

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPID=24&DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211688417

19 hours ago, HuskerActuary said:

Husker Lights App

For an inaugural event, the Husker pre-game Light show does not seem to be very well publicized.  I don't see where it is mentioned on Huskers.com or information/links to where you can download the app. It all seems to be very :ph34r::ph34r:.

Last night I had the app downloaded and the red glow showing.  I also had my flashlight on.  But the light stayed on all the time and didn’t flash.  So . . . what operator-error is responsible for that?

30 minutes ago, Swan88 said:

Last night I had the app downloaded and the red glow showing.  I also had my flashlight on.  But the light stayed on all the time and didn’t flash.  So . . . what operator-error is responsible for that?

Did you turn the flashlight on manually?